Wednesday, May 23, 2012


 My status now I'm going to wound clinic trying to get my incision to close. In April I got staph in wound and had to have it cleaned out so it was opened up which was 3rd time same spot. Had stitches for 5 weeks and when they took them out incision just fell open. Now I have to pack it with different creams and silver, seaweed stuff. We've been trying to see if something will work. Forgot to mention I was allergic to sutures in tendon so they removed them at that time. So after 6 months 3 surgeries I have an open wound and NO REPAIR. It's going to be a long year of crutches and wheelchair.
I have read about alot of heal pain. I had plenty of it earlier but I have been using a portable ultasound unit few minutes a day on my heal, bottom of foot and calf. I has helped alot with pain and circulation. You can purchase one on few websites average 100-150$.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever happened with your leg? My husband has had 5 surgeries and a 6th to clean out infection and still has a hole that won't close. Did yours finally heal?

    ReplyDelete